At Fair Play, we pride ourselves in having satisfied clients. In the small world of elite sports, we rely heavily on word of mouth recommendations – so the happier you are, the happier we are.
We encourage you to approach any of our clients for a reference on the quality of our products and our service.
Our major clients include the Rugby World Champion Springboks, the South African referees, the IRB Referee Management unit and the IRB Game Analysis Unit in Dublin, the Queensland Reds and the New South Wales Waratahs, all sixteen elite rugby league teams in Australia including the Brisbane Broncos, the World Champion Australian Cricket team, the Australian cricket state teams, the Football Federation of Australia, data providers, and various television and newspaper media outlets.
We have worked closely with world-class coaches including Wayne Bennett (rugby league), Rod McQueen, Eddie Jones, John Connolly (rugby union) and John Buchanan (cricket).
Fair Play asserts no rights over the data or vision – it's your data.
You can be portable and independent, coding at the locale of your choice, and viewing "on the fly" in the plane, the bus or your hotel room. Or you can subcontract your data collection to one of our recommended data providers, who will supply you with vision and statistics live during the game or promptly afterwards.
Included in the annual software license fee is:
- all official upgrades and enhancements during the licence period, from the members area of our website
- technical support via email or phone as appropriate
- training at our offices in Australia, or the location of your choice by arrangement
- recommendations and advice on appropriate hardware
- comprehensive documentation
- agreed customization and enhancements to suit your needs